Our financial institutions group (FIG) provides a wide range of services through our commercial, trust banking and securities services, drawing on the global capabilities of MUFG.
Our product and advisory services cover:
- Transaction banking: in particular Japanese Yen (JPY) payments and securities clearing, JPY custody and trade finance, funds administration and agency services
- General and structured lending: such as securitisation and Japanese real estate financing
- Financial markets: covering rates, foreign exchange, derivatives and equity solutions
- Financial market structured products: such as conduit and warehouse financing
- Debt and equity capital markets
Clients can benefit from the strength and depth of our network. We are the leading JPY clearing bank amongst the high street banks and have a presence in over 50 countries around the world. Our FIG team in Europe, Middle East and Africa has offices in London, Dusseldorf and Dubai.
We have been voted the leading JPY Bond House of the Year in recent years by the IFR, a testimony to the strength of our offering in European JPY denominated debt capital markets.
MUFG announces new leadership in EMEA