Our Infrastructure Team has in-depth experience of successfully supporting a wide range of essential infrastructures and was rated as the number one Global Mandated Lead Arranger by Project Finance International Magazine in 2015.
We have unparalleled expertise in delivering integrated multi-product services combining the ability to advise, structure and lend.
With the support of the Structured Finance Solutions team, the Infrastructure Team is also capable of structuring capital markets solutions directly through private placements and by relying on the bond distribution and execution capacity of MUFG Securities EMEA plc.
- Transportation: including rail tracks, rolling stock, ROSCOs, roads, airports ports and maritime facilities and municipal mass transit
- Public services: including hospitals, schools and education facilities and public accommodation
- Environmental services: including waste and water treatment and energy from waste
- Telecommunications: including towers and mobile telephone masts, fiber optic networks
- Housing finance
We have structured numerous deals involving public-private partnerships (PPP) across EMEA.
The Transportation Team offers asset based financing solutions to lessors and carriers for the acquisition of their aircrafts.
Our core services include:
- Upfront transaction structuring
- Optimisation of financing structures through appropriate risk allocation
- Development of debt syndication strategies
- As Lead Arranger, coordination of groups of core banks to execute a deliverable financing
MUFG's advisory service is product neutral in structuring the most competitive and deliverable funding solution for our client base evaluating all available funding sources in the market. These funding sources include commercial or multilateral banks, institutional investors, private placements or public bond finance or a combination thereof.
MUFG prioritises its balance sheet for transactions in which we act as the financial advisor, providing clients with a significant competitive advantage.
The advisory team was ranked number one in the financial advisory Inspiratia League Tables for Q2 2016.
MUFG draws on expertise from across its global network, with project finance teams located in the key financial centres to provide clients with the coverage they need.
MUFG acts as Lead Arranger on largest-ever Green Loan in transportation sector