The Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) aims to establish a European Union wide market for third party providers (TPPs) and to encourage the creation of a harmonised framework for innovative payment and account services. MUFG is committed to supporting its clients as they take advantage of these new market developments. We have developed data interfaces, also known as APIs that enable TPPs to connect with MUFG's systems to provide their services to our clients.
Following the successful launch of our developer portal on 14 March 2019, we have launched our Production phase and we welcome TPPs to work with us.
How to subscribe to MUFG's APIs:
- Please go to our COMSUITE API homepage where you will be able to access our Getting Started section and register to use our APIs.
- To provide services to our German clients who use the WEB CMS service, please access the WEB CMS homepage.
- To provide services to our Italian clients who use the CABEL service, please access the CABEL homepage.
- To provide services to our Polish clients who use the Business Pro service, please access the Business Pro homepage.
- After reading our Getting Started section, please create your account on our COMSUITE API Service Portal, and send your API Service Application to the team.
- Alternatively, download a summary of our Developer's Guide.
The Quarterly KPI Statistics on the availability and performance will be accessible from October 2019 for each of our API Services.
Should you have any queries when registering or require technical support on this new service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.