We have extensive experience in serving this evolving, dynamic sector. We provide bespoke financial solutions based on our industry knowledge and understanding of clients' needs, while building long-term relationships in the process.
Expertise and Relationships
Our teams combine sectoral expertise with local relationship management to support a wide range of TMT providers across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). These include businesses focused on:
- Telecom services and infrastructure in both mobile (3G and 4G) and fixed (wireline and broadband, including fibre-to-the-home) sectors, such as mobile network operators, towercos, and satellite operators
- Broadcast and digital media, including digital terrestrial TV (DTT) and direct-to-home (DTH) satellite and cable-TV – both free-to-air and pay, e.g. advertising, publishers, broadcast, and production
- Software and IT services – e.g. enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), analytics, supply chain management
- Semiconductor and semiconductor equipment, e.g. foundries, fabless manufacture
- Data networking and communications equipment, e.g. data centres
- Hardware and storage, e.g. servers, cloud computing
- Web services
- FinTech, e.g. merchant acquirers
As technological adoption increases across society and industries, our understanding of the conditions and trends that are shaping the market makes us a leader in helping TMT businesses fulfil their goals.
MUFG appoints John Winter to key leadership role in EMEA