Our expertise covers:
- Upstream: oil and gas
- Midstream: pipeline and storage, liquefied natural gas (LNG), floating production and regulated networks
- Downstream: refining and petrochemicals
- Metals & mining
Our global leadership in project finance enables us to design the optimal structure for a deal, as well as identify areas to mitigate risk and maximise shareholder value.
We are able do this because we have:
- Strong practical expertise in delivering large-scale financings
- Strong relationships with export credit agencies (ECAs), multilateral agencies, and other finance providers
- Detailed market knowledge
- An appetite to commit the financial strength of our balance sheet to lending in the natural resources sector
Our team of experts work with the wider MUFG global network, giving clients access to a wide range of complementary services. With services that range from providing debt project financing, to strong capital market capabilities, our clients can access the best advice and most efficient execution.
We've won lots of awards. These include, among others, global bank of the year, Americas bank of the year, Asia-Pacific deal of the year, Asia-Pacific oil & gas deal of the year, African oil & gas deal of the year, Latin American deal of the year, and the Middle East oil & gas deal of the year.
MUFG Hires Sanjay Narbheram as Director of Housing Finance